- Why Watch Brad Show Live?
- When is the show on?
- Where can I watch Brad Show Live?
- Where is the show produced?
- Didn’t you used to be a radio show?
- Why a show?
- What else happens on the show?
- When will legal immigration questions be answered?
- How can I ask Brad my immigration question?
- What is Social Media Check-In and when does it air?
- If I post my question in the comments section, how do I know it won’t get buried by other comments?
- Who is the Brad Squad?
- Why do we ask people to share?
- How can I schedule a consultation with Brad/ Spar & Bernstein?
- Do you answer only immigration questions?
- How do I join the Brad Squad?
- Who is Groundhog Sam?
- How come Brad Show Live Doesn’t Start on Time?
- What’s the wheel?
- What’s Hump Day?
- How do I win free merchandise?
- How can I find out more about the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein?
- Why is Vanessa Contreras called “Ness-quick”?
- Why is Yonathan Elias called Yonathan “Yo Yo Elias”?
- Why is our Executive Producer called “Jilly Bean”?
Why Watch Brad Show Live?
- Learn and share new facts about U.S. Immigration Law! Everyday, Brad Show Live discusses the complex set of rules, statutes and regulations that affect Americans and immigrants alike in a easy to follow manner. Become knowledgeable and conversational on today’s leading topic that stirs influencing political and social debates.
- Step out of your comfort zone! Brad Show Live provides insight into the many lives, cultures and lifestyles of different groups of immigrants living in America; many of whom may be unfamiliar to you. Immersing oneself in a diverse cultural celebration or hearing voices and stories told from multicultural backgrounds – provides invaluable experience, and a greater perspective on the immigration experience!
- Get answers to your family and friends’ most pressing immigration questions! Managing Partner of the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. Brad Bernstein has been the firm’s leading attorney in the field of immigration law for over 25 years. Listen to Brad’s straightforward but empathetic demeanor, which molds complicated circumstances into actionable measures.
- Join in on a range of laughter and fun that will make you come back for more! Brad Show Live is a humorous and compassionate daily, talk show that embraces its fans, and promotes interaction and friendship among all its viewers!
When is the show on?
Catch Brad Show Live every weekday, Monday through Friday from 5:30 -7:30 p.m. EST.
Where can I watch Brad Show Live?
Brad Show Live is streamed on Facebook and YouTube. You can catch reruns and highlights of each show on those pages as well.
Where is the show produced?
The show is produced and streams directly from our very own studio at the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein P.C., located on the 5th floor of 225 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10007.
Didn’t you used to be a radio show?
From 1999 till 2017, Brad Bernstein answered hundreds of thousands of immigration questions on New York Tri-State radio station WVIP 93.5 FM. The show was called “Law Link”. As “Law Link” grew in popularity, a digital studio was built and a creative team was hired to transform the program into a digital infotainment talk and legal advice show called Brad Show Live. The show is exclusively streamed on Facebook and YouTube.
Why a show?
From California to New York City; and from Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, South America, the West Indies, and beyond; thousands of people distressingly worry over their United States immigration issues. Whether the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement has denied a visa to a loved one across the Atlantic Ocean, or a beloved father of three is scheduled for a deportation hearing; Brad Show Live is here to help. Striving to fulfill the immediate legal needs of as many people as possible, attorney Brad Bernstein opens his 25 years of immigration experience to those navigating the system.
What else happens on the show?
Immigration law is not static, and societal factors such as political control, new court decisions and natural disasters often influence its present status. That is why keeping up with the news and analyzing how it affects immigration law is important. In a segment we call “Schmoozing with Brad,” a multitude of news related topics are discussed for the approximate first half hour of the show. In addition to the news, Brad Show Live airs a variety of interviews that highlight the voices and experiences of immigrants throughout the country and world.
When will legal immigration questions be answered?
At around 6 p.m. EST, until about 6:45 p.m EST, Brad Bernstein answers callers immigration questions in real-time. Tune in from the beginning of the show at 5:30 p.m. EST, since this is an unscripted live show, we may start answering questions a few minutes later or earlier.
How can I ask Brad my immigration question?
You can call into the show live at 1-800-529-5465 to ask your question, or leave your question in the comments section of the Facebook Live post. You can also ask your questions by commenting on YouTube, Instagram or Twitter.
What is Social Media Check-In and when does it air?
Social Media Check-In is the portion of the show where questions asked via the social media platforms of Instagram,
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube will be answered. This is generally aimed after viewer calls are answered and usually occurs twice throughout the show.
If I post my question in the comments section, how do I know it won’t get buried by other comments?
Every question posed is tracked by Brad Show Live’s social media team. Once asked, a social media team member will notify you upon receiving your question, and will promptly send it off to the show co-hosts to read live to Brad.
Who is the Brad Squad?
After the transition from radio to TV, a solid audience formed who were seeking Brad’s advice, or were following the show for its fresh approach to presenting the voices and stories of immigrants. Regardless of the reason, the Brad Squad has been a loyal anchor of support to the show, and the Brad Show Live team acknowledges their support by greeting Brad Squad members at the top of every show. The Brad Squad and team have become a family.
Why do we ask people to share?
Brad and the co-hosts of Brad Show Live will ask you to share the Facebook Live or YouTube stream multiple times throughout the show. That is because we are always looking to increase the amount of people with immigration issues, so we can help. Whether you yourself have an immigration issue or not, everyone knows someone who is navigating the complex immigration system and could use Brad’s professional guidance and wisdom.
How can I schedule a consultation with Brad/ Spar & Bernstein?
Schedule your consultation with Brad or anyone at the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. by calling 1-800-529-5465.
Do you answer only immigration questions?
No. We are a full service law firm and offer legal services in the departments of criminal defense, personal injury, tax issues, matrimonial and family law.
How do I join the Brad Squad?
Simply watch Brad Show Live and engage with us and our viewers! Once engaged, you can ask to join the Brad Squad group on Facebook.
Who is Groundhog Sam?
Groundhog Sam is Brad Show Live’s mascot and hard working intern! Check out Sam’s bio on the team page to find out more!
How come Brad Show Live Doesn’t Start on Time?
Despite the show time assigned for 5:30 p.m., our team works hard into the very seconds before every show; oftentimes delaying the start time. With story ideas and topics always flying around, the production team is constantly improving, editing and adding onto the show. We take tremendous pride in all aspects of the show, and want to make sure that we are sharing the most interesting and engaging material over a two-hour period! In addition, our host, Brad Bernstein is actually a lawyer during the day and sometimes is finishing up meeting with clients or legal work right up until
Brad Show Live’s start time.
What’s the wheel?
As the Brad Squad began to increase their shares, we rewarded them with a chance to make our hosts do rather weird tasks, dictated by the spin of the unforgiving wheel.
What’s Hump Day?
To some, the middle of the week is called “Wednesday.” But for the Brad Show Live family, the third day of the work week is Hump Day: a day that celebrates provocative stories and uncomfortable jokes to make you cringe… but laugh.
How do I win free merchandise?
From Brad Show Live mugs to Groundhog Sam t-shirts, our team loves to give back to our loyal fans. It does not have to be a holiday for the Brad Show Live family to shower our loyal followers and supporters with gifts. At the time of any giveaway, win free Brad Show Live merchandise by sending “Belgium Kim” a private message with your postal address.
How can I find out more about the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein?
Go to our website to find out more!
Why is Vanessa Contreras called “Ness-quick”?
While doing a segment on chocolate, we found out Vanessa’s father owns a cocoa plantation in the Dominican Republic and thus, the nickname “Ness-quick” was born!
Why is Yonathan Elias called Yonathan “Yo Yo Elias”?
From his inception on the show, the Brad Squad fondly named him Yo Yo, presumably because it is the first two letters of his first name. The name has stuck ever since.
Why is our Executive Producer called “Jilly Bean”?
Jill is fond of red jelly beans, which she keeps on her desk for the office… particularly Brad, who loves to sneak the candy.